Thursday, June 14, 2007

Digital Video

We worked on our video this week and had a good time doing it. Will be very interesting to see how it turns out. Tonight should be fun. One of my goals for the fall is to work on digital video projects with teachers and students. I've seen several projects this year that I could have helped the teacher and students integrate the process of digital video which would have enhanced the learning and giving them a product. Rather than making up new projects, I'm going to go to those teachers. I'm excited.

4 comments:

Julie said...

My group is excited about taping our video tonight too. I'm a little nervous but it should be a lot of fun! See you tonight!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see your video. I love using video in the classroom. The kids love seeing themselves. I feel that I could do more with the process to truly make to experience valuable for the students.

Natalie's Google Account said...

It is nice to hear you say that you would like to work to help teachers see how they can integrate something into their lesson plans... most of the time we don't know what can be done. Good luck with the projects!

Jodi said...

hey check your email...I sent some ideas for the exit experience.