Monday, June 18, 2007

Digital Video, Podcasting, Wikis--can I get it done!

Thursday 8:30 p.m., June 21st is going to be here in no time and I am really stressed. We've finished our digital video and podcast, but there is still so much more. I have truly enjoyed learning Web 2.0 technology and just wish we had more time to spend. I finished the first 5 hours of a podcast DWPD today and it was very good. I just wish more classroom teachers had signed up for it. Jan, Mary and Jessica did a great job and the professional musician/singer was excellent. The DWPD goes right along with what we are doing in this class. Mary Hefner has an excellent example of a project she completed at Freedom in 2005 which would help any of us to ignite the interest of using music with student learning. If we had more time, I would love to share it with everyone!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Mary...did an awesome job with her Civics songs...and the kids responded with vigor.

Don't be stressed we will get it done.

fergusoncd540 said...

Carrie, I feel your stress too! I feel like I don't have enough time to get stuff taken care of without letting my kids (who are home with me) be bored and in trouble. I keep telling myself a couple more weeks, I can do it. But, I am starting to worry. I am going to sit down and map every thing out by day and see if that will give me some sanity.

Julie said...

I am really bummed about missing the podcast portion of the f2f classes. I am really interested in it. I guess I will just have to pick some brains when I get back to find out more about it.

Shannon R. said...

I had a wonderful time learning about podcasting. I am so excited to use it next year...there are so many possibilities! Enjoy your trip and good luck with your exit experience. I wish you all the best and have enjoyed working with you/getting to know you. Keep in touch!

Carrie Rehberg said...

Hey, this is all okay!